Serving local residents and businesses in San Diego since 1992.
|Customers acknowledge that the following terms and conditions are a part of Attax, Inc.’s tax return services to its customers. Customers have 48 hours to review all these contents and if they wish to rescind this agreement, customers should sign and return this form to Attax, Inc.. If, however, the customer does not rescind this agreement and instead files the returns prepared by Attax, Inc., customers are agreeing that they have read and accepted the following terms and conditions:
- Customers recognize that they have the responsibility to double check the correctness of names, ID (including Social Security Numbers), mailing address, bank/credit union deposit account number and other personal information in their tax returns. Customers agree that Attax, Inc., and its workers shall be held no harm of any error of personal information once the customer checks and allows it to e-file or mail tax return.
- Attax, Inc., shall help customers track and claim the refunds, but shall not be liable of refund loss if the customer fails to notify Attax, Inc., in writing more than four (4) weeks after e-file or eight (8) weeks if filing otherwise, or due to the complication in dealing with tax centers.
- Customers have confirmed any change of data from their hand written materials where it’s different from the tax return. Customers shall hold Attax, Inc., harmless for any audit or litigation caused by false information, fraudulent practice, or by their representation.
- In case of an audit, tax payers are responsible to provide receipts and any other documentation requested by tax authorities. Attax, Inc., may charge customers for the additional service of dealing with tax authorities and amendment of the tax return, if the error is not caused by Attax, Inc., or the amendment results in a more favorable tax consequence for the customer.
- Customers are liable for their answers to the questions on tax return, especially regarding the Earned Income Credit, their own tax due, back tax, penalty and interest charged by tax authorities. Attax, Inc.’s responsibility is to reconcile any error or omission. Attax, Inc., shall not bear the responsibility for late fee in filing after deadline, unless there is a written agreement between customers and Attax, Inc.
- The customer acknowledges to have received a copy of the tax return and their original documents (such as W2) from Attax, Inc. each time the tax return is completed. Attax Inc. shall not be required to retrieve additional copies in case of loss by the customer. Attax, Inc., may charge additional fees for reproducing a copy to customers for their convenience.
- All customers will be treated equally. The fee charged by Attax, Inc. differs on case by case basis, due to its difficulty level, the amount of tax owed, or the refund and other unpredictable matters.
- Attax, Inc., shall provide professional, accurate and correct tax advice to customers. All the tax information given by Attax, Inc., by any means shall be deemed correct, however, such tax advice is not guaranteed. Customers are ultimately personally responsible for the tax returns that they file. Terms and Conditions for Attax, Inc., can be found on www.attaxinc.com. Such terms and conditions can be changed from time to time as necessary. In case of any dispute, the latest version of Terms and Conditions is the prevailing document.
rvn_polyon_theme rvn_polyon_theme_tv_1_1 rvn_polyon_theme_fwv_2_0